Detox with Nature’s Glory Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate
If you enjoy eating like myself, then it might be the good time for you to give your body a good detox so that you can enjoy good food later 😜 I don’t usually consume health supplements because they are too troublesome and I’m not fond of the idea of popping pills into my mouth, hence the Nature’s Glory Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate is ideal because I prefer drinking beverages to popping pills.
Online Shop: https://www.natures-glory.com/
Retail Showroom: 315 Outram Road #01-09, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapore 169074
Tel: 6227 1318
FREE DELIVERY for purchases $80 & above
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
I did some research on the health benefits of consuming Aloe Vera Juice and below are my findings:
- Aids in digestion: Aloe Vera juice can cleanse the digestive tract, which is vital for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (which occurs due to the build-up of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract). Though other forms of aloe vera also help in this regard, the benefit of the juice is it can be absorbed by the stomach much easily. The juice even stimulates the production of bile in the gallbladder – this breaks down the fats in the body that otherwise can get accumulated and cause constipation.
- Reduces inflammation & softens hardened stools: As per a Mexican study, the anti-inflammatory agents in Aloe Vera can also treat edema. Another German study had also revealed the anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera on the skin. The gel (and potentially the juice too) had reduced UV-induced erythema.
- Helps in Detox: One Italian study focused on the efficacy of aloe vera in detoxification – stating that it helps flush the toxins out of the body. It has soluble fiber which promotes healthy bacteria (probiotics) in your gut, which further aids in the detox process
- Weight Loss: A Japanese study shows that ingestion of Aloe Vera juice can prevent diet-induced obesity. It is achieved by stimulating energy expenditure and reducing accumulation of body fat.
- Better Immunity: A Polish study suggests that ingestion of Aloe Vera could stimulate cellular and humoral (related to bodily fluids) immunity.
- Hydration: Aloe Vera juice contains nearly 200 active components, and it undoubtedly replenishes the body.
- Essential Amino Acids: Aloe vera juice offers all the essential amino acids, which your body cannot produce.
How is Nature’s Glory Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate UNIQUE?
I’m sure we’ve seen many aloe vera juice products in the market but if you look closely at their ingredients, they might be adulterated/diluted with water or other chemical solvents to fool industry benchmarks.
On the other hand, Nature’s Glory maintains the integrity of their Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate by using organically grown Aloe Barbadensis Miller plants.
Ingredients: Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate
Directions: Take 1-3 Tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate & dilute with water (1:3 ratio), 2-3 times daily. For faster detox, fill up to 1/3 of a 200ml cup or mug with aloe juice concentrate and mix with 2/3 of water or beverage. Drink 1 cup or more if required, or as directed by your health care practioner.
My Review of Nature’s Glory Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate
I find that the overall taste of Nature’s Glory Premium Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate is acceptable to me although my hubs’ was complaining that it tasted weird for him. I would suggest enhancing the taste by mixing it with fruit juice or honey.
My favorite way to consume this is to fill my mug with 1/3 of the juice concentrate and 2/3 with water and I added 1 drop of Therapeutic Grade Grapefruit Essential Oil to further help with detox and enhance the taste of Aloe Vera. I observed that my bowels are much smoother during the days I consume this concoction too!