How To: Paddle Pop Nails
Are you intrigued by the pastel rainbow swirls of the Paddle Pop Rainbow Power? How about some Paddle Pop on your nails? I will be walking you through this nailart tutorial using 2 super useful items which I’ve got from Althea Korea.
I am a fan of Paddle Pop popsicles since I were a kid and I love the sweet milky taste. 😍
Paddle Pop NailartPrint This
- *With Shyan Peel Off Nail Curator
- *Half Moon Eyes Nail Me Water Decal Sticker
- Base / Top Coat
- Pastel Nail Lacquers of your choice
- Nail Polish Remover
- Cotton Pads
- Toothpicks / Needles
- Glass of Water
#1: Apply a layer of Base Coat and let dry
#2: Apply With Shyan Peel Off Nail Curator around the cuticles of your nails
The WITH SHYAN PEEL OFF NAIL CURATOR from Althea Korea feels like craft glue and dries off clear.
#3: Apply Base Color of your choice and let dry
#4: Nail Decals
- Snip off your desired design using a pair of scissors
- Soak the decal in a glass of water for 10seconds
- Remove the decal from the paper backing using a pair of tweezers
- Affix the decal on nail
- Apply slight pressure on nail to ensure that the decal is securely adhered onto nail
#5: Paddle Pop Swirls
- Drip a few drops of pastel nail lacquers into a glass of water
- Using a toothpick / anything with a sharp pointed tip, create swirls on the water surface
- Dip finger into the glass of water and remove finger
#6: Peel off the With Shyan Peel Off Nail Curator to reveal pretty nails
One quick tip is to rub along the edge of the dried Nail Curator to peel it off more easily. Once you get hold of the loose edge, you may tear it off using a pair of tweezers.
#7: Protect your nailart with a layer of topcoat!
Hope this Paddle Pop Rainbow Nailart design brightens up your day and do share them with me if you happen to recreate your look! 😊
Quote “Aldora10” when checking out to get 10% off your purchases!